Associate Program Fees
AHCC Associate Program (online courses, 1-year membership, certificate exam) –$289
- Online training courses (select one)
- Coding program
- OASIS program
- Hospice program
- AHCC Membership (1-year Free membership)
- Certificate exam (available upon completion of required courses)
*Note that a student registered for a BMSC associate certificate program has 90 days from the day they enroll to complete the program, including the exam.
Annual Certificate maintenance and membership renewal –$189
Annual renewal of your certificate requires that you earn ten (10) CEUs between the anniversary date and expiration date of your current certificate cycle.
- Earn five (5) of the required CEUs through educational activities and report it on your CEU tracker
- Click on “Renew Now” in your CEU tracker to pay the certificate renewal fee
- Earn five (5) of the required CEUs through a mandatory webinar update and report it on your CEU tracker
*Note that a 15% late fee will be added if a certificate holder attempts to renew within 90 days after the certificate has expired. If the certificate is not renewed during the 90 day inactive period, the certificate will be revoked.
BMSC Certificate Program Refund, Extension, and Cancellation Policy and Fees
If you decide to cancel your BMSC enrollment registration, you must notify DecisionHealth within 30 days from the initial date of enrollment for a full refund, if you have not started the program. If you started the online courses, 50% of the program fee will be refunded. If you completed more than half of the online courses, no refund will be issued. Students registered for a BMSC certificate program have 90 days from the day they enroll to complete the program, including the exam. If you do not take the exam within those 90 days and do not cancel within the allowed timeframe, your registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. You can be granted an extension, but only under the following special circumstances:
- Natural disaster: In the event of bad weather, a natural disaster, or another emergency (for example, a test center power outage)
- Medical or Personal Emergency: A medical or personal emergency is an unplanned event that prevents you from taking the exam. A medical or personal emergency may apply to you or one of your immediate family members; spouse, child, or parent as defined by the Family Medical Leave Act. Documentation (i.e. doctor’s note, emergency room forms, obituary) showing why you could not take your exam will be required.
If the student has met one of the above special circumstances, requests an extension to complete the certificate program, and is approved the extension, the fees that apply are:
- First Approved Request for an Extension–$50 (valid for 45 days)
- Second and Final Approved Request for an Extension–$100 (valid for an additional 30 days). No additional extension will be authorized.
For all extension requests, please complete and submit the AHCC Certificate Review form, along with any required documentation(s). Fees are processed after the request has been approved.
Also note, once a student has completed the online courses and taken an exam, whether the score is pass or fail, the program enrollment fee is non-refundable.
Contact customer service to cancel an enrollment for a certificate program or questions at 1-855-CALL-DH1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.